Collaborate director Henry Kippin joins an interesting livechat with the Public Leaders Network around new models of leadership based on collaborative working and citizen’s needs.
On Friday 9 May a panel of experts debated barriers to “systems leadership”, and asked some of the key questions around what skills leaders need to work better together across sector boundaries.
• What is systems leadership?
• Where can we find some good examples of collaborative working across public services?
• What happens when public, private and voluntary sector organisations don’t work well together?
• What makes leadership across organisational boundaries so challenging?
• How do you develop leaders who can work together for the sake of the citizen?
To follow the full discussion please click here.